Perceptive recently teamed up with BusinessDesk and the Institute of Public Administration NZ (IPANZ) to conduct the Working in the Public Service survey aimed at better understanding the employee experience of staff in the public service as well as workplace cultures, relationships and core principles within the public service.
The results of the study were published in a series of articles on BusinessDesk in November 2022:
- Still a lot being swept under the carpet: public sector survey
- Free, frank and political advice: the state of the public service
- One in five public servants say they’ve been bullied
- Does cronyism exist in our public service?
- Public service workers say focus is too short-term
The research also appeared in Public Sector: Journal of the Institute of Public Administration New Zealand (Volume 46, April 2023).